- 228 cards: 5 hero cards, 13 alliance and enemy cards, 6 faction reference cards, over 200 quest, event, trap, item, and spell cards.
- 13 custom dice: 1 white skill die, 3 green accuracy dice, 3 black, 3 red, and 3 yellow effect dice.
- 2 die-cut counters.
- 104-page complete basic rulebook
- 44-page quest book with 12 quests
- 16-page quick guide to Escape from Helgen
Your adventure begins right here!
This is the time of the dragon's birth.
From the snow-covered glaciers to the vast tundra of Skyrim, battlefields are forging questionable alliances where Emperors and legions are fighting for supremacy.
The dead will rise at the old bathhouse and an army of skeletons and Draugr protect the precious treasures from greedy hunting parties.
Elder Scrolls: A Call to Arms is a card-driven table-top Adventure-Game set in the world of Tamriel. Gather your party and dare to explore tombs and ruins haunted by terrifying creatures of the Dead. Maybe you want to fight in a civil war for your own cause or the future of Skyrim.
This Core-Rulebook features all rules you require for a thrilling solo or co-op raid, 2 Player battlefields versus AI-enemies. Start your quest-line with this essential Box-Set. It contains the complete rules, dice, and token for your first playthrough.
- Recommended Age Range: 14+
- Licensed by Bethesda
- Made by Modiphius Entertainment Ltd
Caution. Not suitable for children under 36 months. Choking hazard due to small parts that may be swallowed.
- Game: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- Item ID: 1051906
*PRICES plus VAT PLUS SHIPPING COSTS