- An introduced look at the Empire of the Isles and a thorough look at its culture, its people and the strife they face.
- A straightforward walkthrough of getting into character with the heroes and villains, from sinister cutthroats and vicious criminals to dauntless adventurers and stoic supporters of the crown.
- A full range of antagonists and endless diverse story hooks to inspire you, from the rugged, cold lands of Tyvia to sundrenched Karnaca.
- Insights into the strange nature of the void as well as rules to harness its mind-bending powers.
- The mini-campaign "The Oil Trail" is the perfect introduction to your adventures in the City of Dunwall, told in four acts.
Dishonored: The Roleplay Game Corebook is your perfect almanac for the wicked and forsaken lands of the Empire of Islands. Let this Roleplaying-Corebook inspire you to create authentic worlds full of occult lore, conspiracy, and intrigues.
Delve right into an extensively thrilling adventure and create your party with all details you would expect from a Dishonored video game.
- Content: 300 pages
- Cover: Hardcover
- Language: English
- Year: 2021
- Officially licensed by Bethesda
- Made by Modiphius Entertainment Ltd
- Game: Dishonored
- Item ID: 1066569
- Info: This item is excluded from all vouchers.
UNFORTUNATELY, THIS ITEM IS CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK.
*PRICES plus VAT PLUS SHIPPING COSTS